Ben Spies: I Made Four or Five Big Mistake During the Race



Ben Spies admit that he made some mistake during the race and it cost time and places. Spies told that he don't enjoy Estoril, and this is the first time in last 3 years that he can reach the finish line.
Spies said, “Very mixed emotions today, this is actually the first time in three years that I’ve finished a race here. As I told the team, I made four or five big mistakes during the race, they cost me time and places. It was a rough race but I’m continuing to build my confidence, I don’t enjoy Estoril so I’m happy to have finished. 
He continue, Now we go to Le Mans which is a great event with an amazing crowd but another track I don’t love so much! I’m happy with the bike and it’s performance so we’ll continue to build my confidence and improve the results.”


Share/Save/Bookmark