Dani Pedrosa: 100th Podium is Amazing

 
Dani Pedrosa finsihed 3rd on the Estoril GP and it was the 100th podium for him. He told that the race was really tough from the beginning. After a big shake in the opening lap, Pedrosa can't reduce the gap to Lorenzo and Stoner.
“It was a really tough race from the beginning. The pace was very, very high from the first lap to the final one. Casey rode a good race, unbelievably strong. I had a big shake in the first braking area, Casey and Jorge overtook me and I lost 1.5 seconds on the first lap." said Pedrosa.
Pedrosa continue, "During the race I had some issues in the middle of the corner, I was not fast with corner speed. Each lap I tried to get a little better, to try and modify my riding style, the mapping and my braking points. I tried everything. I managed to match their lap times, but I couldn’t close the gap. Three races on the podium is very good overall, but in three races we missed something, so let’s try it again in the next one. 
Speaking about the 100th podium, "To reach my 100th podium is amazing and shows how fast the time goes. I’m very happy for that and I want to thank all my teams and sponsors during this time and especially Honda because I’ve been with them for my whole career".


Share/Save/Bookmark