Lorenzo Hope for Bike Improvement to be in Front Again


2nd place is not the best, but Jorge Lorenzo admit that he was expecting 3rd or 4th on last Sunday race at Estoril circuit. Lorenzo said, “I’m happy with this second position because I was expecting to fight for third or fourth and not the victory. The bike improved a lot from the practices so it was possible. "
He told that the main problem is clutch. Lorenzo said, "I had two problems, at the start I used a lot of clutch and burnt it so for two or three laps it was burning and I lost a lot of distance from Casey. Also at the end Casey was very strong. After this everything was working well and I made a fastest lap, which is not very common for me."
About the next race at LeMans, Lorenzo hope for a bike improvement. "We are just one point behind Casey, hopefully we can improve something on the bike tomorrow and be in front again.” said Lorenzo.


Share/Save/Bookmark